Special Procedures for applying silver touch-up paint
Practice procedure on wood, cardboard or metal before applying to club
1. Shake very well until properly mixed and mixing balls are a dominate sound
2. Remove brush and wipe off stem and bristles with paper towel
3. Dip bristles into bottle and thinly coat with paint.
4. Apply thin coat by stroking ONE way, do not go backward over applied silver. (this will darken the finish and change the match)
5. Allow to dry and repeat 1-4 above
6. You may choose to lightly smooth between coats with a fine wet and dry sandpaper (600-1000 grit), or a fine steel wool.
7. Apply the necessary coats to fill the scratches and chips. DO NOT hurry application